Allintitle keyword research is a great way to find low-competition, long-tail keywords that are relevant to your website.
By using allintitle, you can find keywords that are also included in the title of your website.
This method is one of the best ways to find keywords because it takes into account the title of your website.
Performing allintitle Keyword Research:
To perform allintitle keyword research, simply enter your target keyword after adding a prefix to it, called the ‘allintitle‘ in the search bar on Google.
This will show you a list of websites that have used your keyword in their title.
From there, you can analyze the competition level and choose keywords that are most relevant to your website.
Here’s how ‘allintitle’ works:
- Enter your target keyword after adding the prefix ‘allintitle‘ in the search bar on Google.
- Lists the websites on the Google SERP that have used your keyword in their title.
- If the SERP result is less than 10 when using ‘allintitle’ in the prefix of that keyword.
When you use the allintitle keyword research method, you can find keywords that are relevant to your website and have low competition.
This makes them ideal for use in new blog posts.
Those keywords are low in competition and it also effective in new blogs.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Try to add only long-tail keywords.
- The word count of that keyword should be 6-7
- Try to use the synonyms keywords in the content.
Pros of Using Low-Competition Keywords
1. Low-Competition keywords are less competitive and easier to rank.
It is easier to rank a website that has low competition because there is less competition for the keywords.
This means that your website can rank higher on the first page of Google for those keywords.
2. There is a higher potential for earning traffic.
When people find a website that is relevant to their interests, they are more likely to click through to the site.
3. They are easier to write for.
Since low-competition keywords are specific to your niche, you will not have to worry about making them keyword-rich.
4. They can be used in new blog posts.
You can use low-competition keywords in your new blog without worrying about competition.
5. They are more likely to be searched.
Since low-competition keywords are specific to your niche…
They are more likely to be searched by people who are looking for that information.
6. They can drive quality traffic to your blog post.
Quality traffic is important for any website, and using low-competition keywords will help you attract more of that type of traffic.
7. They are easier to rank for in Google.
Since low-competition keywords are less competitive, they are easier to rank for in Google.
Do we need to find the ‘allintitle’ Keyword manually?
Actually, there is a tool available that can help you find ‘allintitle’ keywords automatically.
This is a usual keyword research tool that has an ‘allintitle’ filter in it to find low-competition keywords for your website.
The Keyword Research tool’s name is called WriterZen.
You can use this tool to find the low-competition keywords that are relevant to your website.
WriterZen – SEO Tool
If you’re looking to find ‘allintitle’ keywords for your blog, WriterZen is an excellent tool to use.
It’s a keyword research tool that has an ‘allintitle’ filter in it, which makes it easy to find low-competition keywords for your blog.
WriterZen comes with 4 major features,
WriterZen is not just a keyword research tool it is a complete SEO tool for your blog. It comes with 4 major features:’
A. Keyword Explorer
- The ‘allintitle’ filter helps you find relevant keywords quickly and easily.
- The Keyword Explorer tool allows you to find related keywords and get detailed information about them.
- The Keyword Research Database contains over 1 billion keywords, so you’re sure to find the perfect keywords for your blog.
- You can also use the ‘keyword research tool’ to get detailed information about the search volume of a keyword, its CPC (cost per click), and its traffic volumes.
B. Topic Discovery
- This feature allows you to discover trending topics and topics that are most searched on Google so that you can create articles on that topic.
- The Topic Discovery tool also allows you to discover new and trending domains related to the topic you are researching.
- You can also use the ‘Topic Discovery’ feature to find related keywords for your blog posts.
C. Content Creator
- The ‘Content Creator’ feature helps you create powerful and engaging blog posts in just minutes using AI Writer.
- You can also optimize the content using NLP Keywords for better ranking on SERP.
D. Plagiarism Checker
- The ‘Plagiarism Checker’ feature helps you ensure that your content is original and not copied from another source.
- Simply enter the URL of the content you want to check, and the tool will scan it for plagiarism.
- If any plagiarized content is found, you’ll be alerted so that you can make the necessary changes.
You can implement the ‘allintitle’ method to find low-competition keywords which will help you get a better SERP ranking for your blog posts.
You can do this either manually or can use our recommended tool called WriterZen.
WriterZen is an excellent tool that can be used to find allintitle keywords for your blog. It has an ‘allintitle’ filter in it, which makes it easy to find low-competition keywords for your blog.
You can learn more about Keyword Research by checking this page only on Work In Home.